Sunday, August 20, 2006

the farm story...

most of you have seen the leap frog magnet set that has the barn with the animal magnets for the frig, right? well, she doesn't really do much with it except pull it off the side of the frig and throw the pieces down; however, the other nite kevin and i were sitting on the couch with myah, watching tv. there was a show with pigs on it, so kevin and i were trying to hear it (myah was standing in the corner of the couch blabbing real loud). then all of a sudden, she says E-I-E-I-O!!!! we seriously think she saw the pigs, remembered the "old mcdonald had a farm" song she loves and sang E-I-E-I-O!!! it was soooooooooo cute! so now, anytime we sing it to her, we'll stop and say, "myah say EIEIO" and she does!!!! okay, she really only says EIEI, not the O, but holy moly! we're amazed at how fast she's picking up on stuff! fun times!

1 comment:

Nancy & Brian said...

Hi Jennifer, it's Nancy from Arizona. Tried to send you email but it came back, so I found you here. She is sooooo cute, can I say it again...soooo cute!!! The email was to invite you to our new blog www.ourdesertlily.blogspot.com I have saved you to our "friend" list. I hope this is o.k. Love to hear from you. I think you still have our email.